If you are wondering what is facebook messenger, do facebook lets you chat with people on the go just like you’d do it with whats up and snapchat, then the answer is yes. Facebook’s new messenger service lets you make video calls, record voice messages, share photos and many more with ease.
- First visit messenger.com from your computer.
- Enter your facebook account details in the empty boxes provided and click “Sign in”.
- You can also access messenger from your Mobile device by downloading the messenger app.
Now that you have successfully logged in to your messenger account, but how do I start sending messages. The process is quite simple.
- First click on the conversation icon on the top right of the screen and click “New Message”
- Then enter the name of the person to whom you want to send the message to.
- Type your message and then press enter to send.
You can also send creative messages by adding your photos, sticker, emoji etc. You’ll find option for that in your messenger window. You can also delete a messenger conversation by clicking “Options” icon and selecting “Delete conversation”.