Roadrunner is one of the popular high speed cable internet service providers in the United States. A roadrunner webmail account is assigned to all new road runner internet subscriber for free of cost at the time of activation. You can easily access the roadrunner webmail anytime, anywhere from any computer with internet connection.
Some of the roadrunner webmail features that you will get once you subscribe to their internet service are as follows:
Roadrunner webmail online address book:
This online address book feature lets you create a new contact or new group as well as delete them easily, jus like you do with other webmail services. This feature also gives the ability to search for a contact or group very easily. Finally, it gives you the opportunity to send messages directly from the address book as well.
Roadrunner webmail storage:
The storage space of your roadrunner webmail depends on the service you’ve purchased. They offer three different webmail service such as road runner basic, standard and premium.
- Roadrunner basic service comes with a storage space of 5 mailboxes per subscriber, 100MB of email storage and 20MB for default sub-account.
- For roadrunner standard webmail service you will get 10 mailboxes per subscriber, 2GB email storage and 100MB for default sub-account.
- Finally, the premium roadrunner webmail service offers 25 mailboxes, 5GB email storage and 100MB of storage for all default sub-account.
The roadrunner webmail also offers other important features like message sorting, parental controls, user authentication, increased sending and receiving limits, and webmail virus scanning capability. Users can also access roadrunner webmail from their smartphone devices such as iPhone/iPad, Android phone and blackberry easily, thanks to the POP support. You just have to fill out the details for incoming and outgoing mail servers in an appropriate manner and you’re ready to go.
Now we will see the steps involved to login to your roadrunner webmail service from your home computer or from any PC.
- To access roadrunner webmail login page just visit https://webmail.roadrunner.com/ using your web browser.
- Now you will see two empty boxes, one for entering your roadrunner webmail email id and second one for entering the password.
- Select the preferred language you want your roadrunner webmail page to be.
- Now hit “Log in” tab to enter into your roadrunner webmail inbox page.
- Once you’ve logged-in you can start adjusting the webmail settings as per your requirements.
In case if you have forgotten your roadrunner webmail address or password, then please head towards the Roadrunner username retrieval tool or password reset tool and follow the simple instructions to retrieve your account details. Also make sure that you always use strong passwords for all your roadrunner webmail accounts.